måndag 1 oktober 2012

Hello Orange Yellow And Red..

Leaf
“A Bed in the Leaves “
11Star.gif Night Ladys Star picture by Nightlady070
My yard is full of leaves today..
Brown and yellow and gold..
I think I'll rake them in a pile..
Higher than my head..
11Star.gif Night Ladys Star picture by Nightlady070
Then I'll pretend it is my bed..
I'll jump in very quick..
And pile their leaves up over me..
For covers soft and thick..
11Star.gif Night Ladys Star picture by Nightlady070
I'll just lie there so nice and warm..
And look up in the sky..
And watch more leaves float down for me..
To rake up bye and bye..
By Marian Kennedy
11Star.gif Night Ladys Star picture by Nightlady070
Night Lady


10 kommentarer:

Moonlight sa...

Hej NightLady..
Beautiful blogg,... every day it is more colorful outdoors,
just missing the sun to skin up nature ....
Listen! the wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, we have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!
Have a nice monday...
Hugs Moonlight

Felisberto Junior sa...

Hello, Good afternoon!
Alright?
here in Brazil ... and then spring, autumn ... Do the leaves, a bed and a place blessed to give wings to the imagination ...
Thank you!
Have a nice week!
kisses

Carolina sa...

Pretty poem..!
Leaves fall slowly, soft rain, life indoors... I love fall. Special time for reflection, goblins and romance.
Wish you a very enjoyable week. Warm hugs.

Ariel sa...

Hi Night Lady,
a beautiful poem,
I can see the arrival of autumn here!

I wish you a beautiful night
and a wonderful day,
a big hug

thank you for being present in my "dark side"

Jeeh Trend sa...

Bel post!!!

Me piace molto tuo blog... passa da me se ti va!

Buona settimana.. Bacii

http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

Night Lady sa...

Hej Moonlight..Tack för titten och roöiht att du tittade in..Nu försöker jag svara alla här så att det blir ett avslut ska bli skönt med lite lugn och ro...
Ha en fin dag Kram //Night Lady

Night Lady sa...

Hello Felisberto..Hope you have a really nice spring weather now .. Wishing you a lovely week .. Hug Night Lady

Night Lady sa...

Hello Carolina .. Yes autumn beautiful and exciting .. Hag all love our four seasons all have something special .. Wish you a nice week now hug Night Lady

Night Lady sa...

Hello Ariel .. Thanks for visiting .. Wish you a nice week hug Night Lady

Night Lady sa...

Hello Jeeh Trend .. How nice that you found my page .. It should get some rest now I need a break .. But will be back soon .. So please check back later .. Hug Night Lady