måndag 17 december 2012

Santa Claus..

Christmas
"Jultomten"
Night Ladys Star
Förebilden till tomten är S:t Nicholaus..
Som var biskop i Turkiet på 300-talet..Han blev efter sin död
helgonförklarad och var bland annat barnens speciella skyddshelgon...
Han blev känd i Sverige under mitten av 1800-talet genom import av
julpynt m.m... och fick sitt namn från folktrons tomte..
Night Ladys Star
I engelskspråkiga länder lever också namnet kvar,
där kallas jultomten Santa Claus..Den svenska jultomten
skapades i stor utsträckning av konstnärinnan
Jenny Nyström ..och har drag både från folktrons
tomte och den kontinentala helgongestalten...
NL
"Tomten"
Midvinternattens köld är hård.. stjärnorna gnistra och glimma..
Alla sova i enslig gård djupt under midnattstimma..
Månen vandrar sin tysta ban, snön lyser vit
på fur och gran..snön lyser vit på taken.
Endast tomten är vaken..
Night Ladys Star
"DO YOU BELIEVE in SANTA CLAUS"
Yes.. There is a Santa Claus..
Night Ladys Star
Night Lady

4 kommentarer:

Doris Ann Morris Colley sa...

Hi Nicki,
I believe in Santa :-)
I got your beautiful card today & I noticed it only took 5 days to get here.
I love the little Sweden flag you sent with the card :-)

I emailed you to check & see if I have your correct address.
You should have gotten both of the cards I sent to you long before now..
I am so sorry Nicki that it is taking so long to reach Sweden from the U.S.A.
Love you my dear friend...
hugs, kisses & smiles

Ariel sa...

Hello Night Lady,
good morning,
I wish you an excellent 2013
happy holidays!
May all your wishes come true in this new year.
kisses and hugs

Night Lady sa...


Hi Doris ..
Yes address is correct ..

This is so weird .. I saw that we are one day prior to the date I sent your first card on November 16, and you said you had 18 Nov. ..
Sent number 2 on 13 deember and you on 18 december ..
I've looked at your messages you have sent on December 5 to 13 december ..
Sure it's weird ..
I sent a Christmas gift for Raya December 6 she has not received it yet and she lives in Stockholm .. also sent a Christmas card to her on the day you got your but I do not know if she got it either .. I'm going crazy on this ..
But I can just wait until your card arrives ..
Hugs and kisses from me Nicki

Night Lady sa...

Hello Ariel ...
How nice that you wanted to be my friend again ..
You are welcome if you want ..
I wish you now a Merry Christmas A Happy New Year ..
And a wonderful 2013 ..
A big hug to you and Love Always
Night Lady