onsdag 22 oktober 2014

Tonight..

Gothic photo szurke3838_zps1c72fa0f.png
“Midnight Secrets”
Night Ladys Star
In the dark, I came alive..
 tonight I found my way ~into the light .
Night Ladys Star
Camouflage in lace, my skin glisten..
Towards the wind, I listen!
Skin of envy and gold..
My limbs suddenly unfold,
Gracefully I follow the air, I found myself without a care,.
 Every moment, every feeling felt erotically insane..
Seductively, the night whispers my name..
A freedom flight..
into the night..
Night Ladys Star
 My breast, not of a little girl..
Beyond the hazels, into another world..
My life until this point had been a riddle..
My fingers slither, a play without a fiddle..
Night Ladys Star
Circles with motion..
Vibrations and self-soothing lotion..
I touch my self gently..
Thinking of you relentlessly,.
 Looking around..
Night Ladys Star
The night echoes a whimpering sound..
I want to see, and embrace the secrets inside me..
I squeeze the damp enigma charcoal sheets..
Moaning and moaning, repeatedly..
Tucking my silk pillows, groping my knees..
I rub my lids slowly, satisfactorily complete..
Falling back into the realm of counting sheep..
Night Ladys Star
Tonight
NL
Bok photo 03_zps2e30fc05.png 


8 kommentarer:

Snow White The Survival sa...

Tonight ja snart är den här nätternas Night Halloween..

Moonlight sa...

Fint inlägg..
The stars touched midnight.
ha det bra.. Kram Moonlight

Aurora The Lovely sa...

Jag väntar på Halloween nu gör du? Snart blir det fest..
Kram Aurora

Winnie The Pooh Bear sa...

•When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, ‘tis near Halloween

Night Lady sa...

Ja Snow White Halloween är nästan här härligt spånnande..

Night Lady sa...

Hej Moonlight,,
Ja stjärnor är väl bland det vackraste som finns.. Kram Night Lady

Night Lady sa...

Ja Aurora jag väntar också på Halloween roligt ska det bli..Kram Night Lady

Night Lady sa...

Hej Winnie..
2 dagar kvar förstår att du är laddad nu :-) Iskalla kramar från Night Lady