måndag 31 oktober 2016

I am hoping you have a grate Halloween..Stay safe..

 
Halloween photo 0_d2500_fbcce439_L_zpscgxjkiml.png
“Devil's Night”
Night Ladys Star
Don't go out on Devil's Night.
 Stay in your bed and keep on the light.
 Little demons and ghouls have their fun all right,
 outside on the streets this Devil's Night.
Night Ladys Star
You don't want to know
 what mischief they cause.
 On Halloween Eve they run without pause,
 flying and laughing, and breaking the laws,
 you really don't want to see the mischief they've caused.
Night Ladys Star
Please heed my words, stay under the covers,
 and tell your friends and your sisters,
 and of course your brothers.
 Stay in bed, don't even peek through the shutters,
 'cause a goblin or ghost may spook you to stutters.
Night Ladys Star
Just wait until daybreak on Halloween Day,
 when you know all the ghouls and ghosts are away.
 They hate the daylight, "it's no fun," they say.
 So just please, please wait
 to Trick or Treat on Halloween Day.
Night Ladys Star
Night Lady
Halloween photo 0_5e0db_75b873bd_L_zps2ojt4vg5.png


4 kommentarer:

Evelyne Vergote sa...

I don't like Halloween (way to scary for me). But I wish you a great day as well :)

Anonym sa...

Yes my friend I have a great Halloween love and hugs Hugo

Night Lady sa...

Hi Evelyne..
What fun see you in my blog :-)
I do not celebrate Halloween either but I think it's fun to blog about it and photograph Halloween stuff in the shops ..
have a nice day and come back soon ..
Hug Nicki

Night Lady sa...

Tack för besökt Hugo..